MEETING FOR WORSHIP WITH ATTENTION TO BUSINESS 11/13/22
Moment of silence
- Virginia has new Motto calendars
- Charlie has issued a new hosting list through January (below)
- Second Hour and Journey to Friends 2023 seeking topic suggestions
- Virginia is caring for Gracie
- Cris Douglas suggests a pet-care fund in lieu of reimbursing her
- Marion Love & Chuck Day updates
Ministry & Council
- Report attached
Finance & Budget
- No report
- Financials attached
- Phone Issue (see attachment)
Hospitality NO REPORT
- Thanksgiving planning
- "Too soon to pull it off, planning wise"
- "Yes, but only if people sign up to help."
- "We will be out of town." (3)
- "COVID still a concern."
- Christmas program 12/18?
- Is the 5th Sunday Social a PSC soup lunch or a social?
- should we put a basket out?
- should it be strictly in person?
- Report attached
Library NO REPORT
Peace & Social Concerns NO REPORT
Building & Grounds NO REPORT
- Next deadline
- Zoom account (see Katie's report)
- How is "2nd adults" roster going? More help needed
- No report this month
Ad Hoc Committee NO REPORT
- Will be meeting later this month
- Fred's request on behalf of Tuesday meditation group:
The Tuesday night Meditation group, which has used the Meetinghouse for many years, will likely fall short of the funds needed to cover the per-use $25 fee in the near future. They are willing to pass along any donations received, but that amount will often fall short of the established fee. Fred Nelson requests that the Meeting consider whether the group can continue to use the Meetinghouse once their funds are depleted.
- How is One-on-One's going?
NOVEMBER 13TH CLAIRE & DAVID
NOVEMBER 20TH JIM & CATHERINE
NOVEMBER 27TH CHARLIE BROWN
DECEMBER 4TH ANN ROBINSON
DECEMBER 11TH DEBORAH & KATIE
DECEMBER 18TH DOROTHY LIFKA
DECEMBER 25TH CLAIRE & DAVID
JANUARY 1ST JIM & CATHERINE
JANUARY 8TH CHARLIE BROWN
JANUARY 15TH ANN ROBINSON
JANUARY 22ND DEBORAH & KATIE
JANUARY 29TH DOROTHY LIFKA